AgentWatch KM for PATROL
AgentWatch has all of the features required by PATROL administrators to monitor their PATROL Agents and each of the SNMP MIB- II and ICMP- pingable devices that keep them connected. AgentWatch checks for Agent connectivity using "application" level pings. It is also capable of monitoring each of the SNMP capable devices along the network path between your Agents and the operations center for common MIB-II statistics. The ICMP-pinging and general command- line checking of remote devices is also supported.
Features & Benefits
- Simple, Wizard- based configuration, with all configuration information being stored in an ASCII INI file.
- Configure monitors for PATROL Agents, SNMP devices, ICMP pingable devices, and general command- line pingable applications.
- Group related devices together under the same console container.
- Set a range of days and hours of operation for each agent monitor.
- Fully open and flexible recovery actions with the ability to define, via a Wizard, "embedded" OS recovery actions that are automatically executed upon OK- to- ALARM and ALARM-to-OK state changes.
- Certified for PATROL 3.2, 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5
- Unix - BMC Tier 1 only
- Windows NT
- Windows 2000