Ariba Buyer KM for PATROL
The PATROL for Ariba Buyer product versions 1.1.00 and v1.1.01 monitors availability of the key components in the Ariba Buyer application.
- The following components of Ariba Buyer are monitored:
- Core Server, Server Log.
- Tibco Server.
- Connectivity: Web Server, Email Server, Database, Tibco (ERP), Ariba CSN, Punchouts.
- User Sessions
- Reduce systems management complexity through a single point of management control for Ariba Buyer components and the enterprise.
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for customers by allowing operations staff to monitor application availability and performance.
- Ensures the business and service availability of key customer contact points, key business transactions (Purchase Order, Order Status, etc.) and provides a "good housekeeping seal of approval" process (through BMC OnSite).
- Increased application availability & performance optimizes end-user experience. PATROL proactively detects and notifies IT administrators of potential or pending problems and provides automated or manual recovery before users are impacted.
- Minimizes loss of productivity & credibility with large user community due to outages
- Integrates Ariba systems management data seamlessly with other key platforms, such as SAP R/3 and PeopleSoft and/or any enterprise management system, such as IBM Tivoli and CA-Unicenter
- AIX 4.3.3
- HP-UX 11.0
- Solaris 2.6, 2.7, 2.8
- Windows NT 4.0 (SP 5, 6A)
- Windows 2000