LogWatch KM for PATROL
LogWatch has all of the features required by PATROL users to monitor ASCII and binary log files across their UNIX and Windows NT-based enterprise.
LogWatch simplifies the monitoring of system and application logs. HavingPATROL and LogWatch scan your mission-critical logs means system administrators spend their valuable time doing other things.
Features & Benefits
- Simple, Wizard based configuration, with all configuration information being stored in an ASCII INI file
- Four levels of string match notification (NOTIFY, WARN, ALARM, and OK) with an OK match automatically resetting any current ALARM or WARN condition
- Use of wildcards in the logfile names - for handling rolling logfiles
- Multiple string matches per notification type
- The ability to set a range hours of operation for every day of the week for each log file monitor
- Highly configurable and customizable
- Certified for PATROL 3.2, 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5
- Unix - Most common platforms
- Windows NT
- Windows 2000